General terms and conditions of sale
The terms “you” and “user” refer to the end user accessing the website. The terms “we” and “us” refer to PREMIUM GROUP, its franchisors, affiliates and partners. The term “site” refers to Prem’Market.
These general terms and conditions of sale of products/services constitute contractual clauses applicable to any purchase by any user on the website.
The use of Prem’Market is subject to full and unreserved acceptance of all of the following terms and conditions on the website.
Any use of the Services by the user also automatically implies the application of these GTC.
Prem’Market reserves the right to remove a user without prior notification, considering that he/she has not complied with the GTC.
Price and promotions :
The prices of the products on Prem’Market are in CFA Francs (XAF), Euro, American Dollar and Canadian Dollar. Prem’Market reserves the right to modify prices, products and services without notifying the user.
1. Discounts will be applied to the total value of the goods, including VAT. The issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will be applied to the total value of the order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
2. Only one voucher or coupon may be used per order, unless otherwise stated.
3. Prem’Market may offer competitions at different and limited periods. The conditions of these competitions will be available to the user on the website.
4. A loyalty point system is provided for any user with a customer account, who will benefit from a number of points proportional to the price of one or more products purchased on Prem’Market, 1 point for every 100 FCFA spent. From 1000 points, the user may benefit from payment on delivery services and a voucher or purchase coupon for each 1000 points.
5. Payment in instalments applies only to products worth 35,000 FCFA or more. The customer is obliged to pay 50% of the good’s price when ordering. From this date, he will have a period of 90 days to pay the remaining 50% in one go, otherwise the order will simply be cancelled and Prem’Market will have the right to keep 10% of the good’s price and the rest will be returned to the customer. The Client will only take possession of the goods after having paid the totality of the 2 instalments.
Means of payment :
Prem’Market offers various means of payment to its users, namely
- Cash: The customer shall proceed to payment after having registered his order or pre-order and chosen the option “Cash or payment on delivery” on one of our platforms against an electronic and/or receipt.
- Mobile Money: The client shall proceed to payment after having registered his order or pre-order and chosen the option “Mobile Money” on one of our platforms in exchange for an electronic and/or receipt. Prem’Market agrees to bear all costs related to mobile money operators.
- Credit Card: The client shall proceed to payment after having registered his order or pre-order and chosen the option “Credit Card” on one of our platforms in exchange for an electronic and/or a receipt. Prem’Market agrees to bear part of the costs related to bank transactions. Here the initial delivery time may be extended up to 07 days at most, for the partner to carry out all the verifications he deems necessary.
The use of vouchers:
Our site accepts the use of vouchers valid for the sole use of a person, only one voucher can be used per transaction, vouchers are not transferable and any disputes will be resolved at the discretion of the management.
Responsabilities of Prem’Market:
Prem’Market has made every effort to ensure that all information on the website is correct, Prem’Market does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness Under no circumstances shall we be held liable for
- direct, indirect or consequential damage or damage resulting from the use or inability to use the services;
- the alteration of data transmissions (for example when the user sees 404, 501 etc. on the site)
These conditions are governed by the laws of the country, in particular the law of 2011 on electronic commerce in Cameroon.